Many departments on campus use workshop scheduler to post their workshop, advertise, and create registration links. This page will provide an introduction to setting up an account and creating a workshop registration link. For more detail information on utilizing workshop scheduler, please see the Workshop Scheduler Administrator Manual.
If you are looking to create a registration link for a certain group of people, please consider using a Google Form.
- Track and monitor registration
- Records workshop attendance
- Ability to display workshop offerings from previous years
- Add multiple sessions to one registration link
- There is not a way to create a registration link that goes out to a certain group of people—it is available to the entire campus
- You cannot create a hyperlink to another page in workshop scheduler
- Creating a registration link can be tedious for beginners
- Under the roster, the registrant's name is not always listed in the "advanced search" and can be difficult to figure out their department name (they may go by a different name or have changed their legal name)