Sponsored by the Center for Academic Excellence and University Libraries, the annual Tech4Teach Fair brings faculty, staff, and graduate students together to learn how to increase student engagement & learning by integrating technology into their courses while promoting effective teaching strategies for a diverse range of learning formats.
This years event will focus on how you can use the latest technology tools such as Turnitin, Google Apps for Education, Zoom Web Conferencing, VoiceThread, Screencast-o-Matic, Flipgrid, and more to:
Create significant learning experiences in the classroom
Maximize student learning and engagement
Facilitate student research
Assess data, projects, and other coursework
Embrace student diversity, learning differences, and heterogeneity
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Location: 420 Parkway Ballroom, Plemmons Student Union
Register for the 2019 Tech4Teach Fair!
The Tech4Teach Planning Committee is now accepting applications for E-Poster proposals! All faculty, staff, administrators, and students are invited to apply!
- E-Poster Sessions- (Approximately 4-5 minutes each)
- The E-Poster format for the Tech4Teach Fair will have the typical 'mall' arrangement of presentations. It will be an energetic & engaging opportunity to provide short informative experiences to stimulate subsequent engagement & learning with peers/colleagues & partners in the learning process.
- Click here to learn more about potential topics for E-Poster proposals
- Tabletop discussions
- Each table will work toward offering ideas, options & solutions to common obstacles encountered while teaching their courses
- T4Ttalks (Approximately 5-10 minutes each)
- High energy, thought-provoking presentations related to technology for teaching
- If you know of potential presenters, please contact a member of the T4T Fair Committee
- Displays, demonstrations & activities
- Special activities emerging from campus needs, courses & the talents of the App State community
- Making meaningful connections with peers for subsequent sharing, learning, & collaborating