The annual Tech4Teach fair brings together faculty, staff, and graduate students together to collaborate and learn about the latest technology tools to enhance student engagement and learning.
Last year, there were approximately 125 attendees, including:
- 6 Administrators
- 52 Faculty Members
- 38 Staff Members
- 22 Students/Graduate Students (who also presented at the Fair)
- 7 vendor representatives from vendors including Dell, Adobe, Ricoh-USA, and Camcor
The 2019 Tech4Teach Fair will be held on Wednesday, March 20, 2019, from 11:45am-4:30pm, with a reception to follow from 4:30-6:00pm in 420 Parkway Ballroom, Plemmons Student Union.
These years fair will focus on how you can use technology tools such as Turnitin, Google Apps for Education, Zoom Web Conferencing, Screencast-o-Matic, Flipgrid, and more for:
- Analytics, Assessment, & Evaluation
- Interaction & Collaboration
- Media & Presentations
- Student Engagement
- Creating significant learning experiences
- Facilitating student research
- Assessing data, projects, and work
- Organizing, sharing, and presenting information
- Embracing student diversity, learning differences, and heterogeneity
- Sustaining student learning and engagement
- Supporting interactions and collaboration in and outside of the classroom
We look forward to seeing you in March!