LTS Systems & Software Development (SSD) is currently setting up a test instance of an updated version of AsULearn, built on the new Moodle 3.0 framework.
Improvements and updates users can expect with the new version include:
- New question types, including select missing words and several drag and drop options
- File upload dates can now be displayed for file resources
- Improved filtering options on the enrolled users screen
- Easier section editing via a single action menu
- Atto editor improvements, including table configuration
SSD will work with the IDS team to test the updated AsULearn application. It is scheduled for release for the Summer I term.