The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) serves as the university's lead teaching and learning resource for faculty, staff, and students.
We are committed to growing excellence in teaching and learning, and we truly enjoy supporting the academic mission of the university.
CAE's primary goal is to cultivate and support a dynamic university culture. We offer a broad range of services directly aligned with the university's strategic goals to support faculty and student success, including:
- Providing management and support of enterprise-level instructional technologies
- Fostering communication and collaboration among instructors through programs like our Faculty Fellows
- Consulting with faculty, staff, and students regarding teaching and learning with technology
- Collaborating with campus constituents to assess programs, tools, and services that support teaching and learning
- Providing professional development workshops for faculty, staff, and students