Welcome to the Technology Toolbox. We hope you are able to use the how-to videos and support pages linked below to plan for your course. For more information about how and when you would use these tools, see the Teaching Guides on Course Organization, Assessment of Student Learning, and Instructional Strategies.
For more how-to information, visit AsULearn Faculty Support in the Appalachian Technology Knowledge Base.
Community Building and Communication
Assessment of Student Learning
- Discussion Forum - Forum Types in AsUlearn
- Groups for Forums
- Screencast-o-matic for high quality lecture capture
- Zoom for lecture capture
- H5P for interactive content in slides
- Google Slides for teacher or student presentations
- VoiceThread for student/teacher interaction in slides
- Hypothesis for collaborative annotation